Looking for a Different Captioning Integration Option?
If you don’t want to use embedded captions for your online meeting, use our Internet Captioning Service (ICS). ICS is a convenient, web-based player for viewing captions on a computer, tablet, or mobile device.
As a meeting organizer, phone call participant, or organization, you can access realtime captions with a simple internet connection.
Individuals, groups, or web-based audiences can stream live, realtime text anywhere in the world using the same high-quality captioners that produce English and Spanish closed captioning for live television, news, sports, and weather.
Some of the Benefits of Using ICS:
- No download or plugin(s) required.
- No limits on audience size.
- Display captions in an on-screen player using an event-specific URL.
- Captions appear in a responsive, mobile-friendly, browser window while viewing a video, presentation, or web conference in a separate window.
- Brand your captioning experience by embedding the player on your existing website or integrating with your application.
- Receive high quality captioning services by a professional captioner.
- Convenient online scheduling for established account holders. Select event management settings to request edited transcripts, disable transcripts for privacy, and more.
- Adjust viewing preferences including font, background, text display style, and timing.
- Viewers can scroll through the current discussion in the Live Captions window, toggle to the realtime transcript window, or save the transcript at any point during the session. *
- Easily distribute or archive unedited transcripts in multiple file formats (.txt, .rtf, .doc, .docx, or .pdf).
- Dedicated customer service, user instructions, and technical support is standard for all our customers.
- Captioning benefits everyone! Help viewers absorb information in noisy or crowded environments and substitute text for poor sound quality.