The rule is in effect now and applies in the following ways:
- Any television show episode in English must have closed captioning whether it aired on United States television or not.
- Movies in English must have either closed captions, encoded subtitles, or both.
- Movies or TV shows without English audio must have English subtitles.
- Promotional and bonus material delivered to iTunes and live after June 30, 2015 must have closed captioning.
- iTunes extras must have closed captioning or encoded subtitles.
VITAC offers a quick turnaround solution for short form videos and can help make yours iTunes ready!
We also offer encoding and translation services in addition to our prerecorded captioning solutions.
Contact us for more details!