NAB Show 2022 begins this weekend! VITAC will be at Booth N6438 in the Las Vegas Convention Center’s North Hall & Central Lobby area. We invite you to stop by, meet our team of accessibility experts, and learn more about our newest services, solutions, and offerings.
This year we’re featuring:
- Updates on the latest captioning and accessibility trends in the M&E industry. If you’re looking to make your broadcasts, programs, and video more inclusive, you won’t want to miss this!
- A team of experts, ready to answer your captioning, subtitling, transcription, and audio description questions.
- Gift cards, raffles, and chances to win cool prizes!
With more than 35 years of experience in the media and entertainment industry, VTAC offers a variety of captioning, transcription, subtitling, audio description, and accessibility services to meet your every need.
Customers work with us because we:
- Provide customizable solutions for a variety of accessibility needs.
- Offer first-rate client service, 24-hours a day.
- Deliver everything you need in one simple workflow.
But just take our word for it ─ stop by Booth N6438 and meet with our team to learn how we can work for you! (And if you’re going to the show, check out our suggestions of things to see and do while town!)
The 2022 National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) Show will be held April 23-27 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. The NAB Show encompasses media, entertainment, and technology and serves as a marketplace for those seeking to create superior audio and video experiences. This year’s show is organized around three pillars of the content life cycle – Create, Connect, and Capitalize – and will feature different ‘experience zones’ within each of those areas.