No matter how you look at it, online video continues to grow and shows no signs of slowing down. A recent Forrester Research study reported an “explosive” growth in video conferencing as a replacement for in-person meetings. 84% of all companies say they use at least one cloud-based conferencing application.
Many corporations are making their meetings accessible with VITAC captioning, which integrates captions on the same screen as meetings, webinars, and presentations.
Our platform integrations include the following:
- Zoom – Zoom Instructions
- WebEx – WebEx Instructions
- Adobe Connect – Adobe Connect Instructions
- Youtube Live – Youtube Live Instructions
Customers using conference platforms without on-screen caption solutions, like Skype and GoToMeeting, can take advantage of our URL-based Internet Captioning Service (ICS). The solution is platform agnostic and allows users to view captions directly on a web page.
The customer only needs to provide three things to start captioning:
- An audio source: Our captioner can dial into the audio for your meeting, or the speaker may provide a special microphone to provide audio.
- A destination to send our captions: Some conference platforms require captions be sent to an “ingest URL,” a custom URL which we use to send captions. Others allow our ICS player to be embedded directly on the site.
- Prep material: Preparation materials help our captioner ensure that their dictionary includes the words that will be spoken. This includes proper names, places and unique terms that may arise during your meeting.
VITAC Integrations offer an easy, user-friendly solution, with many services available within hours of the request. Read more on our integrations page.