As Hollywood and the M&E industry continue writing new scripts focused on inclusion, technologies are pushing forward new ideas and new ways to make entertainment more accessible. Helping move the needle on access are the evolving attitudes and rising demands toward captions and subtitles ─ especially among younger audiences ─ regardless of hearing ability.
VITAC, a Verbit Company, will be at the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) Show in Las Vegas, Nevada. Join us at Booth W2267 in the Las Vegas Convention Center’s West Hall where our team will discuss industry trends and future developments, showcase accessibility solutions, and demo recent advances in technologies that are helping pave the way for this new era of inclusion.
Our captioning, transcription, subtitling, dubbing, and audio description solutions help broadcasters, streaming platforms, producers, and production companies reach more people by making their content accessible. Customers work with us because we:
- Provide new technologies and customizable solutions for a variety of accessibility needs.
- Offer first-rate client service, 24-hours a day.
- Deliver everything you need in one simple workflow.
We’ll be joined in our booth by Take 1, a leading provider of transcription, access, and localization services to the media and entertainment industry. A VITAC sister company, Take 1 has been helping global media brands reach wider audiences since 1998, and specializes in start-to-finish transcription and captioning services for video content, from the time the first scene is filmed to the final release on air.
Visit us on the Show Floor
Stop by our booth throughout the show for a variety of in-person demos, discussions, and meet-and-greets.
- Meet the Execs: Grab a cup of coffee with VITAC General Manager Doug Karlovits, Chief Operating Officer Yair Amsterdam, Vice President of Operations Brenda Le, Senior Vice President of Sales Darryn Cleary, and other members of our executive team on April 17 at 12 noon PST and learn more about our services and technologies and see how we can partner with you on all your accessibility needs.
- Media Localization: Dubbing and localization solutions are in demand. VITAC’s media dubbing services help your message reach an international audience and allow your content to be enjoyed anywhere in the world. Join Vice President of Global Sales Claire Brown on April 17 at 2 PM PST and discover how easy it is to include high-quality translations, subtitles, and dubbing services in your productions.
- ASR Captioning: Designed for the local news market, our live television ASR captioning solution is built on a custom, adaptable, and always-trained engine and developed by captioning, speech, and machine-learning experts. Meet Product Marketing Manager Ramon Foster on April 18 at 12 noon PST and learn more about how our ASR can work for you.
- Live Captions for Stadiums and Events: Captioning song lyrics, stadium announcements, or player information makes sporting events, concerts, conferences, and theater performances accessible for the 1 in 5 Americans who are deaf or hard of hearing. Join Vice President of Sales Deb Restall on April 18 at 2 PM PST to learn the best practices for meeting event accessibility requirements and the ease in displaying captions on scoreboards or streaming directly to mobile devices.
- Podcast transcription: Discover how easy it is to make your podcasts more inclusive. Podcasters can upload their audio/video to our secure server and receive perfected, time-coded transcripts in a variety of formats and languages. Transcripts initially are created via ASR and then reviewed by expert transcription professionals to ensure accuracy and fast turnarounds.
- Verbit Studios: Featuring our latest technologies, including work with generative AI.
- Human Captioning: VITAC’s new voice writing technology combines professional human captioners and proprietary ASR to create captions with superior quality.
- Audio Description: AD scriptwriters use state-of-the-art software that enables them to pause, edit, rewind, and process a video to create precise audio descriptions. Learn the ins-and-out of live and post-production description and try your voice at describing a scene.
Schedule a Time to Meet with Us
Interested in learning about how captions, subtitles, dubbing, transcripts, and audio description can help you reach and connect with a larger audience? Book a time on our calendar to visit the booth and meet our experts.